Cruise for Your Charity
A Fund Development Program of Campbell Development Group, LLC
Program Objective: Generate Funding for Participating Not for Profit Organizations
Participating not for profit organizations will approach their donors and ask them, if they are planning to take a cruise, to book a cruise through the “Cruise for Your Charity” Program. Donors will have the opportunity to choose from value packages being offered exclusively through the “Cruise for Your Charity Program.” Donors will receive trip planning and booking assistance from Jean Campbell, at no cost to them, through “Can Do” Street Family Friendly Cruises, www.candostreetfamilyfriendlycruises.com.
Each participating not for profit organization will receive a cash donation when one of its donors takes a cruise on a ship that is part of the Program. The individual cruise lines settle payment accounts 30 days after completion of the cruise. The cruise line will pay the host travel agency which will then pay the travel agent. The travel agent will in turn remit a donation to the charity in the name of the donor. The donor will receive an IRS tax deduction confirmation from the charity.
There will be no fees or financial commitment for participating not for profits. All marketing materials will be the responsibility of Can Do Street Family Friendly Cruises.
- Present the “Cruise for Your Charity” Program to the executive management of each organization and secure commitments to participate in the Program.
- Custom design marketing information about the “Cruise for Your Charity” Program for each organization to be used at the launch of the Program and every 3 months thereafter for follow up activities. Materials will include: website content, direct mail, email newsletters, flyers, blog posts and press releases.
- The individual charity will control the flow of the materials listed above and list the Cruise Program on its website.
- Respond to individual donor requests for additional information about the Program.
- Submit information to the not for profit organization each time a donor books a cruise.
- Follow up with those participating in the “Cruise for Your Charity” Program after their cruise experience. Submit report copies to the appropriate not for profit and to the cruise company.
Program Director: Jean Campbell
- 35 years in not for profit management holding the positions of program director, fund development officer and executive director.
- Raised over $100,000,000
- Developed over 100 education, recreation, health care and social service programs
Campbell Development Profile:
President: Jean Campbell
- New York City Certified Woman Business Enterprise (52872-82010)
- New York State Certified Woman Business Enterprise (54222)
- Print and Digital Media –Writing, editing and production services
- Campbell Development Group, LLC dba Jean Campbell – Cruise Planners, www.candostreetcruises.com , is a franchised travel agency of Cruise Planners, Inc., an authorized American Express Travel Representative.
- “Can Do” Street Family Friendly Cruises (www.candostreetfamilyfriendlycruises.com) is focused on providing “Value Filled Cruise Packages” for diverse populations from families with children who have budget conscious travel plans to senior cruisers.
- As a Certified Accessible Travel Advocate, Jean Campbell draws on her experience working with children and adults with special needs in planning accessible cruise and land vacations for those with physical and cognitive disabilities.
- Cruises Resorts at Sea, (www.cruisesresortsatsea.com), is a cruise travel blog.
- Campbell Development Group, LLC dba Diczok Income Tax Service, is an Authorized IRS E-File Provider-EFIN137009. John M. Diczok is a certified IRS and NYS income tax preparer.
- “Can Do” Street, (candostreet.com) is a free, multimedia early learning website for young children, 3-7 and their families