91552 –Journalistic Services
541511–Custom Computer Programming Services
7379-Computer Related Services
Commodity Codes :
91841 – ED/Training Consulting
92026 – Desktop Publishing
92416-Course Dev/ Instructional
92486-Voc. Training –all types
96189-Writing services-all kinds
PayPal, credit cards
Jean Campbell, President…646-269-5818
Campbell Development Group (CDG) is a New York City Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise located at 116 West 23 Street, Suite 500, New York , NY 10011
Campbell Development Group,(CDG) is a media production company offering:
Writing, Editing and Illustrator Services:
SEO friendly articles, blog posts, marketing materials, training and educational materials, manuals, website content, and ghostwriting.
Grant writing : Government, Foundation, Corporate and Private
Design and develop e-books for emerging readers that uses animation, narration and text highlighting to help children develop reading skills.
Non Fiction content writing for print and digital media.
Jean Campbell-TESOL Certified: Writing Consultant for professionals having English as their second language. Email: email@example.com.
Freelance content writing: website content, blogs, ghostwriting articles, 500+ children’s stories , 500+ Parent blog posts, authored 2 books, and enhanced e-books.
Verywell.com – 80 Breast Cancer Articles
Founded an American Cancer Society Patient Navigator Program at 14 NYC hospitals:
- Assisted 10,000 + persons with cancer, providing 22,500+ referrals for services.
- Trained and supervised nine program navigators and 70+ volunteer navigators
- Provided field supervision to the Program and staff at 14 participating facilities
- Desktop published all materials used in the Program
- Seminars: Cancer sensitivity training for program staff and hospital staffs
- www.candostreet.com – 35,000+visits per month –”Can Do” Street-designed and produced an e-learning web site featuring interactive, animated programs, games, activities
- www.candostreet.com/blog-parents – “Can Do” Street Parent and Teacher Blog –designed and continue to write content for this blog where parents and teachers of children 3-7 years of age can find information about topics specific to children in this age group.
- Print and digital media production of children’s books
- The Biggest Baby Boomer Playground in the Bronx
- A Priest and His Parish: Memoir
- Print Media: Can Santa Find Me on Christmas?
- Digital Media: Enhanced E-book: Can Santa Find Me on Christmas?
- Breast Cancer Awareness Seminars, 1,000 + students, Allen School for Health Sciences, Brooklyn, NY
- Breast Cancer Awareness for Seniors -200+ seniors, Senior Center, Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY
- Early intervention for children with disabilities seminars – Chinese-American Planning Council–20 hours , Flushing, NY
- ESL Workshops -100 hours for volunteer cancer navigators at Bellevue Hospital
- English for Ma n’ Me Workshops – 40 hours of ESL for non-English speaking preschool children and their mothers (Mandarin speakers)–Henry Street Settlement, NYC