91552 –Journalistic Services
541511–Custom Computer Programming Services
7379-Computer Related Services
Product Codes (NYS):
2122 – Web-based Training
Commodity Codes :
91841 – ED/Training Consulting
92026 – Desktop Publishing
92416-Course Dev/ Instructional
92486-Voc. Training –all types
96189-Writing services-all kinds
PayPal, credit cards
Jean Campbell, President…646-269-5818
Campbell Development Group (CDG) is a New York City Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise located at 116 West 23 Street, Suite 500, New York , NY 10011
Campbell Development Group,(CDG) is a media production company offering:
Writing, Editing and Illustrator Services:
Articles, blog posts, marketing materials, training and educational materials, manuals, website content and ghostwriting
Design and develop e-books for emerging readers that uses animation, narration and text highlighting to help children develop reading skills.
Content writing, research and editing for articles about cancer, articles and books about breast cancer and children’s stories for print and digital media.
Jean Campbell-TESOL Certified: Writing Consultant for professionals having English as their second language. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance content writing: website content, blogs, ghostwriting articles, children’s stories, breast cancer content; Books, enhanced e-books
Verywell.com – 80 Breast Cancer Articles
Founded an American Cancer Society Patient Navigator Program, at 14 NYC hospitals
- Assisted 10,000 + persons with cancer, providing 22,500+ referrals for services.
- Trained and supervised nine program navigators and 70+ volunteer navigators
- Provided field supervision to the Program and staff at 14 participating facilities
- Desktop published all materials used in the Program
- Seminars: Cancer sensitivity training for program staff and hospital staff
- www.candostreet.com – 35,000+visits per month –”Can Do” Street-designed and produced an e-learning web site featuring interactive, animated programs, games, activities
- www.candostreet.com/blog-parents – “Can Do” Street Parent and Teacher Blog –designed and continue to write content for this blog where parents and teachers of children 3-7 years of age can find information about topics specific to children in this age group.
- Print and digital media production of children’s books
- The Biggest Baby Boomer Playground in the Bronx
- A Priest and His Parish: Memoir
- Print Media: Can Santa Find Me on Christmas?
- Digital Media: Enhanced E-book: Can Santa Find Me on Christmas?
- Breast Cancer Awareness Seminars, 1,000 + students, Allen School for Health Sciences, Brooklyn, NY
- Breast Cancer Awareness for Seniors -200+ seniors, Senior Center, Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY
- Early intervention for children with disabilities seminars – Chinese-American Planning Council–20 hours , Flushing, NY
- ESL Workshops -100 hours for volunteer cancer navigators at Bellevue Hospital
- English for Ma n’ Me Workshops – 40 hours of ESL for non-English speaking preschool children and their mothers (Mandarin speakers)–Henry Street Settlement, NYC