The following CDG writing products are available as ghostwritten services as well as on a CDG authored basis. When products are ghostwritten, CDG is not credited for the work, agrees to maintain confidentiality about the work, and is not entitled to any copyrights for the work or any sale or distribution rights.
CDG offers content writing and illustrations for individuals, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government agencies suitable for publication in newsletters, magazines, journals, newspapers and other print media.
Memoirs, usually ghostwritten, are our primary book product. We also write books for young children. Books are delivered print-ready.
We write copy, create layouts, designs and illustrations for historic, special event, and health care journals
Education and Training Manuals:
Our service includes content writing, layout and design and illustrations.
- Articles, essays, position papers
- Grants: government, corporate, foundation and private
- Journals, manuals, reports
- Marketing plans and materials
- Presentation and workshop content
- Fund development and special event materials
- Can Santa find Me on Christmas? September, 2015
- Cruising in Comfort and Style, United Spinal Cord Assn., March 2008
- Biggest Baby Boomer Playground in the Bronx, Bronx County Historical Society, June 2004
- Summer Prisoner, Mature Living, May 2004
- Guilt-Free Desserts, Mature Living, 2004
- Foundation Funding outside the NY Metro Area, Feb 2004
- A Priest and His Parish, a book of memories of Monsignor Arthur J. Scanlan, Founder and Pastor St. Helena’s Parish, Bronx, NY, from 1940-1972, December 2003.
- One Hundred Fifty Years of Caring for New York City’s Neediest Children, N YNP, Dec. 2003
- Domestic Violence, a Silent Epidemic, New York Nonprofit Press Oct 2003
- Reducing Recidivism-Youth Released from Riker’s Island, New York Nonprofit Press, July 2003
- Visions…… Proving There Are Many Ways to See, New York Nonprofit Press, June 2003
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY- Birth to End of Life Care, NYNP, Mar 2003
- Social Purpose Businesses: From Raising Money to Earning Money, NYNP, Jan 2003
- Voice of the Chinese American Worker, Nov 2003
- NY Asian Women’s Center: An Oasis of Safety in New York City, Aug. 2003
- In the Beginning and Now… Challenges to HIV/AIDS Service Providers, Nov. 2002
- A Day in the Life of a Puppy Behind Bars, Oct 2002
- Floor of Memories, Catholic New York, 8/2002
- Low Fat/Low Cholesterol Recipes, Smart Beat Inc. April, 1997
- And Computer Access for All, Westchester Gannett Newspaper, 1995
- Multimedia Computer Production – An Equal Opportunity Employer of Persons with Severe Disabilities, NYC Macintosh Users Group, 1993
- Blue Prints for Market Research, Federation of Jewish Philanthropies, 1989
- Marketing and the Long Term Care Facility, New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, 1988