Grant Writing is a Ghost Writing Service of CDG
Jean Campbell is the Grant Writer on call. During her 35 years in nonprofit management, she’s designed and developed over 100 educational, health care, and social service programs. She raised over 100 million dollars, through federal, state, city, community, foundation, and private grants, to support these initiatives.
Grant Writing Services
Pre-Grant Writing Activities:
- Identify the problem/goal that grant funding will address. If a new program is required to address this need/ assist in its development.
- Determine how this program or service will continue after the life of the grant is completed.
- Work with agency staff to identify measurable objectives for inclusion in the grant evaluation plan.
- Identify and outreach to potential funding sources.
- Budget development
- Obtain guidelines for grant submission.
- Complete and submit all forms required by funding source.
Grant Writing Activities
- Write grant.
- Secure necessary signatures.
- Submit required copies of grant, budget and enclosures to funding source.
- Follow up with funding source to insure proposal arrived.
Pos -Grant Submission Activities
- Assist in-house staff, as needed to:
- Set up financial compliance monitoring.
- Grant reports regarding the activities required in the grant award
- At completion of grant submit the final paperwork.
Fee for Service
Flat Rate Plan for 1 Grant Proposal
- Pre-Grant Writing /Post Grant Award Activities- Flat fee: $1,150
- Grant writing, editing/ rewrites for private grant, corporate grant, foundation grant, letter grant proposal-Flat fee starts at $ 2,000
- Gov. grant writing, editing, rewrites -Flat fee starts at $4,000
- Monthly retainer for ongoing funding sources research and post grant award activities-Flat fee: $400 per month
- Grant writing per proposal: writing editing / rewrites for private grant, corporate grant, foundation grant, letter grant proposal-Flat fee starts at $ 1,500
- Gov. grant writing, editing, rewrites-Flat fee starts at$3,000